An exciting opportunity to join a small but ambitious team and be central to shaping the sales strategy to grow a successful and sustainable local business.
Reporting directly to the partners, the successful applicant will be able to identify leads, build successful relationships and ensure full advantage is taken in supplying new and existing customers. Experience in the workwear/PPE market advantageous although full product training will be provided.
Overseeing the sales process from beginning to end, understanding the customers requirements and working to quote on the most appropriate products. Processing orders and providing realistic expectations to the customer. Gathering decoration information and ensuring the customer is satisfied with visuals/proofs to avoid delays. Following up for feedback and continuing contact going forward.
The ability to write compelling and accurate supply tenders and work with professional purchasing departments is essential. The role will be office based until management are confident in allowing autonomy when a mix of home and office based working will be considered. Realistic but ambitious targets will be set for new and continued business in order to secure the full monthly bonus.
Laptop and mobile phone provided.
• Have a proven successful record in sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Eye for detail and accuracy
• Motivated to work independently
• Efficient time management
• Ability to work with customers from different sectors
• Be flexible in the tasks and working methods as required
• Full driving Licence
• Own transport required initially – associated costs will be reimbursed.